Why we need your help
We love providing an in-person space and support network to queers in tech: to make our events even more accessible, appealing and ambitious we rely on the financial help of businesses. With this in mind, we partner with select organisations who share our passion for in-person LGBTQIA+ community spaces and technology.
*You can choose to sponsor us as a one-off for a single event; or become a VIP sponsor by supporting us long term, like Made Tech*
What you get:
- The chance to plug your business with our members
- You get to support LGBTQIA+ people throughout the year (not just at Pride)
- Us shouting about how great you are on our website and social media
- Opportunities to distribute branded merchandise and other marketing materials
- Guest list attendance at our events for your LGBTQIA+ colleagues
- Something else we haven't thought of yet? We're always open to negotiations!
What we get:
- A fixed amount of money to spend on a specific thing: e.g £100 worth of pizzas for our members, money for stickers to market ourselves, or a guest speaker's fee
- More scope to fuel our ambition: we want Q.T to spread across the country so we can help as many queers as possible
- Promotion of our events on your website and social media
How to get started:
Contact one of our friendly team to learn more!